What is process digitisation? Process digitisation refers to cloud based, low-code or no-code applications that leverage the power of social media, mobile technology, analytics and the cloud to deliver highly adaptable application solutions, fast. In a world where change happens quickly, your processes need to keep pace, and process digitisation enables that to happen. This is why everyone is talking about digitisation!
There are many technology choices available for process digitisation, including: Low Code/No Code development apps, workflow, case management, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and digitisation platforms so it is important to target digitisation investments wisely.
Process Digitisation allows you to:
- Create apps, without code, fast. According to Forrester, Low Code can bring down the cost of App Development by a whopping 74%
- Create and adapt process workflow
- Reduce/eliminate paper and text-based business documents and forms
- Extend the functionality of pre-existing legacy systems
- Bridge the gaps and handovers between enterprise systems
- Do significantly more with less resources in IT
- Reduce the “IT Backlog”
- Support continual improvement by embedding new and improved processes in applications
Who it is for?
- Business people who need to respond to new or poorly met customer demands, gain improved customer insights or achieve higher levels of efficiency
- IT professionals seeking to deliver better business solutions, faster
- Process professionals seeking to embed and improve standardised processes
- Low Code = Low cost to develop
- Improved customer experience
- Improved turnaround times
- Significant cost and efficiency benefits
- Better decision making based on earlier, improved analytics
- Increased efficiency
Further Benefits to TPSoP® Users
If you are already a TPSoP® User, you're ready to go straight to digitisation. You have already discovered and designed your processes and can easily leverage this investment by digitising manual forms and processes to create a truly paperless operating environment. It also allows you to improve your compliance posture through improved controls and reports.
How Torque Management support your process digitisation initiative
Torque Management supports its customers through the digitisation journey, from concept through to optimisation. As your independent partner, we provide methods, industry and domain expertise to help you power your digitisation projects and programmes. For customers needing to supplement or build internal digitisation capability and capacity, we provide the resources in Business Process Management, our Rapid System™ methodology and deep IT expertise. Put simply, we know what works and what doesn't work so we can deliver exceptional results, fast.
We start by undertaking a short Business Value/Opportunity Assessment which provides you with a clear indication of Could-Be benefits, and their impact. This allows you to make investments decisions based on facts that can be used to steer all downstream decisions.