Business Process Management for Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
Challenges Facing Life Sciences Organisations Today
There are ever-growing demands and regulations placed on those in the pharmaceutical industry and related fields, with increasingly heightened needs for regulation, collection and analysis of data along with expectations of a more strategic, risk-based approach by enforcers . Your company has the best of intentions to not only meet these criteria, but likely still struggle with time spent fire-fighting when you'd like to be strategising. To invert this behaviour, changes need to come from the top-down and company-wide sharing of knowledge and engagement in crucial.
A Business Process Management Solution
Torque Management provide business process management consultancy services tailored to fit with the needs of life sciences organisations; including building in the capacity for you to continue to ‘keep up’ with regulations and quickly respond to new ones . We understand the pace of change and the need for processes that are relevant and adaptable.
Our work and our methodologies are proven to increase engagement, improve compliance, remove waste and duplication and lower costs. And we do this faster and better than our competitors. View the case study.
BPM Consultancy For Life Sciences – The Benefits
- Strategies put in place with up to date knowledge of the regulatory environment and legislative framework of your industry.
- Quality, compliance and performance built in to business focussed processes, standard operating procedures and work instructions - simplifying and speeding up workflow while improving understanding and conformance.
- Governance that supports cross-entity impact analysis and resolution.
- Simultaneous optimisation of standard operating procedures, work instructions, business processes, training and change management, even across geographically dispersed, multi-lingual audiences.
- Processes executed consistently between teams and business units.
- Improved, repeatable training, knowledge sharing and efficient change management.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities and improved communication.
- Metrics and analytics programmes, designed to provide actionable intelligence for management
- Expertise in widely accepted best practices such as Six Sigma, Lean and BPM.
A BPM Methodology for Life Sciences
Torque Management is also the creator of TPSoP®, an innovative solution for the development of process-centric procedures that caters perfectly to the current and future needs of Life Sciences organisations. The registered methodology assists the creation of rigorous, collaborative processes for on-line procedures and SOPs and can be deployed as part of quality or compliance programme or as a means to deliver instructions in a consistent, repeatable manner.
Contact us through our form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 45 901 620 for further information.